Hi- some questions that arose in our game last night, and how we played them-
1) Rise again lasts until the end phase- does this mean a Kairai that has flame counters on it cannot rise again if they kill it?
(we played- rise again still works, but any flame counters still on the model remain in play)
2) Nezumi has combined attack (Rat swarm), does this include large rat swarm?
(we played yes)
3) If ekusa casts Aura of Serenity, can the puppet still possess people as it isnot a melee attack
(we played no, but there was some discussion over whether it shouldnt matter if the mannequin is within the aura, as long as Kato isn't)
4) Where has brutal blow gone from the living QSR?
5) if a model chooses not to put any dice in attack vs a flaming Hotaru, but Hotaru puts no dice in defense, does she count as successfully defending, and therefore trigger more flame?
(we played yes, it's their own fault for not trying hard enough)
6) is there a maximum amount of flame onemodel can have?
(we played no, seriously though- gengo had 11 at one point)